Thursday, October 27, 2011

Library Day for the Homeschoolers


We finally made an appearance at our local library for our homeschooling association's story and craft day.  The Wisconsin girl in me has a GREAT deal of difficulty wasting too many beautiful days stuck indoors.  I'd rather hit the trails, the beach or the gardens.  However, I've come to terms with, pretty much everyday here is a beautiful day:)  So, here we are at our first library day.  (**please note, this most unfortunate photo depicts the appearance of Fairy Girl digging for gold.  However, I will tell you, Fairy Girl just does not do that, so we can all relax now:)


While the younger children were doing crafts, the older ones got together for Book Club.  I'm ahem yrs old.  I'm an English Major; and I've NEVER participated in a book club.  My seven year old is now in a book club:)

No comments: