Sunday, June 17, 2012

Scenes from Father's Day 2012

and the girls descended the stairwell, humming the Pachabel Canon (in D Major, of course;)...dressed to the nines, for their daddy on Father's Day

 Daddy had a most wonderful Father's Day!  First he took his boy Piper jogging; and then came home to clean up his boy Piper's doggy doo!!!!!  woo hooo!!  And then, daddy repaired one of the sprinkler heads from our built in sprinkler system, and then he hopped on the computer to research canoes for the family.


But, the fun doesn't end there...his day actually really does get better---for real!
 We had lunch in our beautiful backyard woods---the BEST campsite EVER!  We had BLTs, using the second tomato from our very own garden!  (BLT assembly, compliments of Little Miss Angel, pictured above:)
 And our sweet Little Fairy Girl, created an absolute special keepsake for her daddy!

 And in case you were wondering, mommy had a custom six pack of wheat ale beers assembled for him, from World Market.  Why?  because he was once extremely difficult to shop for (I'm talking downright picky---he would return my gifts!)...so I asked him a few years ago, just what is it that guys actually want?  And he responded Beer!  'nuff said:D



 In case you aren't certain what's going on here, please allow me to explain...we went to the beach...the weather is just downright perfect here right now....and it's what the boy requested on his special day...'nuff said:)


 "Everynight in my dreams, I see you, I feel you....that is how the heart must, go on."  (ahem, a loose resemblance to The Titanic, wouldn't you agree?...ya ok, I what can I say, I try:)
 'nuff said!

ok, just one more thing...a VERY Happy Two Year Anniversary to my clan...two years ago on Father's Day, we locked the doors to our WI home one last time, hooked up the boat and the camper...and began our adventure in South Carolina...and what a beautiful vacation it's been!!

No comments: