Tuesday, September 16, 2014

God Bless You Emil

Much Peace and Blessings to my dear and long-term friend, Emil Pacetti and his loved ones and many many friends. You've touched the hearts and souls of generations of musicians, young and old. You never ceased to make people laugh; and your love of children and music is like no other. I'm SO incredibly grateful that you were there to help me pick out my first clarinet as a child, as well as my first wood clarinet...and many many many reeds;); and as an adult, to sit by your side and just hang out from time to time in the basement of your shop as you worked on repairs; or sit in the store and just hang out; the many laughs we shared at Stars and Stripes and Marina Gardens; all the laughter during Pops' rehearsals (notice a theme here;).
Emil, I've always loved you like a grandfather.
Peace be with you and all of your loved ones and friends. Your heart will truly go on through SO many memories of generations of musicians, and through your love of music, which is eternal. 





No comments: