Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day and Happenings Since the last Happenings....in pictures....just because

Oftentimes, I like to grab Panera, and head to the pier just down the road for a picnic....win-win....the girls get their Panera fix, and I get my nature fix.....and we're usually in great company:)


we see him often...he hangs out with the fishermen...but when nobody's fishing, Panera is apparently not beneath him.  I think we should name him soon...we see each other often:)....and he's not shy...he gets very close to us:)



(not so little anymore) Angel and I recently had a couple of very nice girls' day outings together: including a hike in the national wildlife refuge, followed by icecream, of course:)

and then we had a dinner date at Zoe's last week....YUM!
(like I said, she's not so little anymore):)

And this brings us to Mother's Day already...which was just yesterday.  I requested a boat outing...because it's probably my most favorite thing in the world to do....to be on the water, sea salt air blowing through my hair, dolphins....it's just fun!  And Grandma and Grandpa and Brie joined us too!  We stopped at Sea Pines, and had lunch.....a wonderful time was had by all!



selfie with my dad...as the boat's flying ....which makes my hat do what it's doing...I'm not really trying to look like a pirate:)

selfie with the captain:)
 
selfie, just me...because I needed a new profile picture, and we were waiting for out turn to return to the dock, and the sun was hitting just right, and because it's mother's day :D


guess which boat is ours :)
and when we returned home....there were beautiful flowers!

 
And here are two collages with captions I created, in honor of Mother's day:

To you Mom: you have been nothing but a selfless, giving, loving, nurturing inspiration to me. You've always been an incredible role model, you've found gentle ways over the years to nudge me out of my many shells (right down to "forcing" me to take flight and parasail with you), you've supported your whole family through thick and thin, you are perpetually joyful, fun, and optimistic, and the best grandma my girls could ask for. Thank you Mom...I love you! Happy Mother's Day
Today we have FUN! 🐬⚓️

 And to all my angels: my two beautiful girls, my doggies, and the Angel babies: you are my Love, my Light, My Teachers...the ones who call me Mom! How blessed and grateful I am that we get to share in each moment, share in this adventure we call life. You bring so much sunshine and joy and creativity and healing and love to me and our beautiful earth....just by being who you are. My wish for you is that you always remain true to your hearts, live joyfully, authentically, and appreciate each beautiful moment for what it is...a gift. You are my gifts and I am grateful beyond grateful. I love you 💜💙 



Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: