Sunday, June 12, 2016

Just received these two beautiful reviews from a very gracious customer....so grateful!

 She made my month!! This is why I love doing what I do....I put so much into each and every order; truly connecting from the heart ...and I'm grateful people can feel it! I'm grateful for all these beautiful connections I'm making <3 span="">

"I ordered two items from DFInspirations, and I can't recommend and praise Sherry's store highly enough!! =) My order arrived promptly and was beautifully & carefully packaged. My Onyx Turtle (whom Sherry gave a dip in the Atlantic Ocean before sending, per my request!) is gorgeous(!!) and issues forth a sweet, calm, comforting, grounding, and warm vibe. She came out of the box with this loving energy, and I think that is a direct reflection of Sherry's handling before it was sent. =) I truly appreciate the vibes of love, care, and respect that I felt in connection with the items I received. I will be shopping here again and again! =)

My Moss Agate Sphere is breathtakingly beautiful!! (I love its sweet little turtle stand! =) ) The sphere is exquisite, and as I hold it and gaze into its swirly, dreamy depths, I feel its strong, grounding, protective, and calming energies wash over and through me. This is my first sphere, and it has been an amazing surprise to experience its poweful vibes! I love it! =) Sherry's positivity, compassion, and nature-connectedness are infused in the items she sends out. I always feel the difference when I receive a stone from a true practitioner vs. an order placed with an impersonal vendor. Although most crystals and gems can be "brought back" to their natural & beautiful energies, it always feels like a special blessing when the stone arrives already happy & energetic!! Thank you so much, Sherry, for an awesome transaction!!! =) "

No comments: