Sunday, July 24, 2016

weekly review:


Fabulous day at sea today! Wet docked our boat on Bloody Point Beach on Daufuski Island, which overlooks Tybee Island across the Savannah River... Tons of dolphins today too... And my iPhone, which I forgot I had around my waist when stepped waist
deep into the water to manage the boat...sadly survived for a shortwhile...long enough to salvage the px...but it is now deceased...RIP iPhone 6s :(

 
no week would be complete without our Pool and Picnic night!
 
rehearsals for the band I helped to build have begun, for the new season...and we had a going away party for the Marine Band director and his family
 
piper
puppy
paws
 
so this is now happening....she's been asking for lessons for awhile now....the sweet horse's name is Cherry
 
adventures of the Mad Soap Scientist, continues!  And my very first Etsy review was received for sold soap! 


""I absolutely love this soap. The scent, feel, and overall product. My skin feels wonderfully refreshed. Will order this again in the future. The packaging was beautifully packed with lots of love."


 
 
 
  
 
and another great Lowcountry week is in the books!






No comments: