Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Homeschool Science

After spending hours and hours and hours (over the last few months) doing research for a new homeschool science curriculum, that would not only be a really good quality program, but one that will prove to educate, engage, and excite my girls; I am thrilled that with the girls' input we have selected a very well-designed progam called Supercharged Science! We're all very excited about it! I ordered through the Homeschool Buyers Co-op, which gave me a nice hefty discount from the retail price. If any of my homeschool friends are looking and interested, please view through the link below. If you decide to order, please consider ordering using the link below, which will give us some points towards our next co-op purchase.

Thank you

p.s. I'm not a science-techy mama, this is a program that is designed for the girls to work independently!

No comments: