Friday, November 11, 2016

Weekly Review in photos:

Happy 71st Birthday to my Dad...November 2nd (All Soul's Day;)  Celebrated in Sea Pines!


 Had an incredible day yesterday celebrating my dad's 71st birthday and visiting the beach for the first time since before Hurricane Matthew. Stopped in my favorite coastal Rock Shop, Black Market Minerals and chatted with the amazing people who make the magic happen there, picked up a few stones and gave them a sweet salt water bath 💙. It's funny, although I only live a few miles from the coast line, it never fails, every time I visit, I notice as I'm leaving that my breathing is incredibly free and deep...I'm not conscious of holding my breath (sometimes I catch myself)....but Grandmother Atlantic always helps me to breathe like I've never breathed before ... grateful
 
This picture perfect day was very very wonky for awhile...not even sure why...but the energy was just off for the whole clan. Thankfully these wonky moments are few and far between... and a big part of it is because the beach (and some chocolate 😳) makes everything better!

My new banner! (you know, in case I ever decide to do a craft fair again, or maybe a farmer's market or a town festival....I may never do that, but one can never be too prepared :D

da beeeeee

flashback:


the lemons are getting real, folks!

first of two Veteran's Day Performances this week:

I'm thrilled and honored to be collaborating with Brigid's grove to add sparkle and words to their beloved hand-crafted goddesses!  This has been a very exciting venture!
 



and I started making some darn cute, nature-inspired earrings!














No comments: