Friday, May 22, 2009

My Little Mermaid


My five year old Little Angel has had an interest in mermaids as of late. She's been asking me questions about them, such as, "mama, do mermaids have soft skin or fish skin?" And she's been asking questions about swimming and how they walk, etc. (And no we haven't watched Little Mermaid in at least two years, and I remember her being very afraid of the movie when she was a toddler:). She's been asking for a mermaid barbie doll. And last night, after she went to bed (we just require that they stay in their rooms, they can continue to play, draw or read in their rooms after "bedtime")---she called her daddy and asked him to find a mermaid book. Then about a half hour later she called him back to give him her present---the mermaid art above. I thought it was adorable:)

No comments: