Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

Piper the Easter Puppy





mmmmmmm Hagan Daas, The Villages




Clearwater Beach








I've taken a brief Hiatus. I've been pretty out of sorts since losing my beautiful Buddy Bear, and like to keep the energy of this blog positive. But, spring has sprung and it's time.

In March we took a wonderful trip to Florida, clocking in lots of sunshine and pool time. Easter, my dear friend, Dudley's mom very generously had the family over for a most wonderful Easter Brunch--it was a very warm and inviting day. Our family took a trip to Cave of The Mounds--the day before it was 82 degrees, the day of our trip it was cold, rainy and in the 40's so we had to go into a cave to warm up!
And other than that, I've been having lots of fun with my girl friends and band friends---thank you everyone for helping me get back into the swing of things!

This weekend is Mother's Day, and we have some fun plans that I'm excited about! Til then...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Welcome back to the blog! Beautiful Pictures!