Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Woot WOOT!


cute or CUTE! I'm talking about the hat, though of course as I "age" the compliments become fewer and fewer, so I'll welcome those too:D Anyway--I had my eye on this hat for the past couple of months---Walgreens...and today was the day I made a special trip to Walgreens for the big purchase---guess what, it was their last hat in this style and it was tagless...I jokingly said to the (teenage male) cashier, $2 dolla! And he said, ok, and I happen to know this hat was $15 or $20 when I first saw it (and the other hats were not on sale:)---woot woot!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great hat! Great price! Great story!

Once I had something I wanted at Gap, and it was the last one, and it didn't have a tag, so I said that it should be free, and the cashier agreed, and simply stuck it in my bag with the rest of my stuff.