Sunday, April 29, 2012

Our Weekly Review

My little bracelet business is booming; so much so, that I'm sort of procrastinating on bringing my little Etsy shop live (aka, I haven't listed any bracelets there yet), as I have enough projects going with my custom order requests.  This is my Packer Bracelet--I've sold a couple, plus a couple of friends who said they will be purchasing several in the months to come....I have a feeling these will be popular come football season:)  I even had a request to make a Bears Bracelet (Packers and Bears are rivals, since everybody I know in WI lives right inbetween Chicago and Green Bay).  I will happily make the bracelet, though my smart-arse hubby said that I'm not allowed to do that;D


I was going through some stuff in a box, and ran across this...thinking circa 1978?....created for me by my little brother (who's now 40:)  I'm still a HUGE Ziggy Fan:)

We had plans to go to the beach yesterday; however, I wound up in a HUGE organizational project that took two full days this week...daughter one's room and daughter two's room:/  Unfortunately, that didn't leave us enough time to hit the beach, so we had to settle for the pool...such sacrafices:D

Pictured here is the cutest biking partner ever!  don't you just love her kitty helmet....looks so cute riding behind her, as she sports her little skirt with those ears sticking up, her little legs with her little wheels rotating six turns for mommy's every one;).

and finally, poor piper....doesn't he look thrilled?  but we know he wants to look (and smell:) his bestest, for the arrival of ms. brie:D

No comments: