Friday, November 28, 2014

new chapters....

4.5 years ago my parents purchased their Florida home, after deciding to sell their trailer at a campground in The Villages.  4.5 years and two weeks later....(you know, the dust hadn't even settled yet;), the girls, Piper, and I decided to invade their beautiful new home....for THREE WEEKS!  (talk about overstaying your welcome;)  And literally as we were driving back to our WI home after our three week stay...J asked if we should take a detour...you know all the way to coastal South Carolina:) (which is several hours out of the way;), as he had a phone interview scheduled with a company over there.  I said a firm YES...and I also told him to switch that phone interview to an in-person one:)  And well, apparently it worked:)
                                              (Easter Sunday, 2010 at my parents' new house in Florida)
Well, yesterday, was officially "Stuffing Day"....stuff the truck and go!   My parents sold their WI house, and their Florida house is going on the market today....and they decided to settle in just a few miles down the road from us.  We can now literally ride our bikes to Grandma and Grandpa's!!

here we are, stuffing the truck:)


and now, the truck is stuffed to capacity:)

life-time family friends (they live in the same neighborhood as my parents' WI (sold now) house, and their Florida house:)   My 10 year old has outgrown grandma and K:)

and we're off!

SO beyond grateful and excited!




No comments: