Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's our small coastal town's Christmas Parade Day!

You know you live in a small-ish town when you bump into several spectators and people in the parade who you know.  My favorites are the two pretty ballerinas;)

   
my favorite spectator!  He's SO cool!

These two spectators are kind of cool too :D


 
The Parris Island Marine Band
  

The Bluffton High Bobcats Marching Band:)

The Battery Creek High School Marching Band (ok, so I have a thing for marching bands....plus I know people in all three of the bands here;)
 
Here comes Santa Claus.....
 
my friend Katie (she plays in my band...well, not at the moment:) representing the Heyward House...one of six homes to survive the Civil War in Bluffton.
  
He plays in my band too...he's only 15...but he's the son of one of our band directors, who also happens to be the officer in charge of the Parris Island Marine Band.
  
I thought this was very clever!


notice all the golf carts;)  The fog started rolling in over the water, it was very cool!  Perfect weather for a parade today!


Packer Flag!  

my next set of wheels!


and a great parade day was had by all!







No comments: