Wednesday, August 26, 2015

LWS rehearsal scenes

I haven't played clarinet in over a month because of the events surrounding my recent surgery, and it will probably be about one more month before I get to start playing again (hoping for sooner... it was hard for me to be at rehearsal, NOT playing:).
But the good news, this break is a good opportunity to bring my clarinets in for their "physicals"...it's been about 10 years. I received a call today with the estimates (only half the cost as was originally anticipated, neither will require complete overhauls)....but what surprised me was the report on the Eb clarinet....apparently there are several bent keys, and missing pads....yet I never noticed....played fine to me, haha:)
And the other good news, I may not be on clarinet at the moment, but my camera was in tune:)





No comments: