Saturday, August 1, 2015

These are very special sets!

I lovingly assembled these mini altar, gem tray sets, to help facilitate very focused intention. What a beautiful way to amplify the energies. I've poured my love and heart into these and am very excited about them!
This is such a special set!
I have a deep love of crystals and I've wanted to put together a mini crystal altar for you for quite some time now. As a Reiki Master, and a spiritually-seeking person, I focus a lot on Intention and Energy.....Intention IS Energy! Intention is Magic! Intention is key in Manifesting your Heart's Desires!
**Follow this link to see other mini Intention Altars:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DFInspirations/search?search_query=mini+altar&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search





No comments: