Thursday, December 10, 2015

Gingerbread Blessings


"And I had but one penny in the world. Thou should’st have it to buy gingerbread."
– William Shakespeare, Love’s Labours Lost


I LOVE all-things Gingerbread. Gingerbead houses, gingerbread men, gingerbread cookies....all invoke feelings of Christmas, and coziness, and warmth, and grandmothers, and childhood, and crackling fires. I created Gingerbread Blessings in honor of a cozy Wisconsin escape, that brought lots of warmth and smiles and home-baked treats to myself and my girls during the coldest of winter months; a sweet and quaint craft shop and bakery called, The Gingerbread House.

Every item I create or lovingly hand select, comes to you with absolute Love and Beautiful Intentions for you to be blessed in all ways! Before they arrive to their forever homes, they go through a smudge bath and are infused with Love, Reiki, and an Elemental Blessing, holding space for you for your most Highest Good. 


  
 

No comments: