Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Moss Agate Sphere Family:


I carefully hand select my sphere family for their exquisite Beauty and Energy....hand selecting is only the beginning. I bring them home, give them a relaxing Sage Smudge Bath, and infuse them with an Elemental Blessing, Kundalini Reiki, and the Love and Magic of my backyard forest! ....All this, before they arrive to their loving forever home!

A word about Moss Agate:
Agate is a stone of new beginnings; assisting with the release of blockages. It also assists intellectual people access their intuitive feelings. In ancient times, Moss Agate was the gardener’s talisman. It is said to refresh the soul and enable you to see the beauty in all you behold! Agate is a grounding stone, bringing about emotional, physical, and intellectual balance. Further, it can bring hidden information to Light. Agate is a very soothing and calming stone, working slowly and gently, but with remarkable strength! Agate facilitates acceptance of your Self and speaking your Truth! It is a beautiful and gentle stone, which supports stable spiritual growth. Moss Agate is affiliated with the heart chakra. Moss Agate is SUCH a gentle, loving, calming, and beautiful stone and one of my all time favorites! My beloved Moss Agate spheres always sell VERY quickly (and I confess I miss them when they are gone:) 


No comments: