Monday, June 22, 2009

Major problems on the home-front!

Well, I'm not sure what to say, except pooooor Ken. So here's a recap (or decap, haaa haaa), last week I found Ken and Barbie, arm and arm, lying face down in the pool http://ourpathoflearning.blogspot.com/2009/06/romeo-and-juliet.html
But miraculously, I'm happy to report that Ken drowned and got better and was back into the swing of things pretty quickly. Earlier this particular day, I found poor Ken wearing a Cinderella ball gown--I felt a little sorry for him, but figured it's good for the male ego, and he will surely recover from that? Then later my girls were in the tub, and I saw Ken had a torso and seems to have lost his head! Yes folks, poor Ken has been decapitated--pray for his speedy recovery:) This guy really doesn't have a good head on his shoulders (not to mention he's nude)!

1 comment: