Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fairy Cards


Angel Art


Fairy Art

We made fairy cards today!! No, I'm not so clever that I can come up with all of these "fairy" art projects on my own; I take a little help from the Usborne books---in fact, as of late, I'm ADDICTED to the Usborne books!!! The beautiful thick glossy pages just suck me in!!! I see a Usborne book, I'm toast:D I have about 14 now; plus a stencil book and stencil cards for the holiday seasons. Yes, these are technically for the girls---but they are NOT allowed to "ruin" my books; for me they are collector's items to be treasured--we use these for doing our artwork; and though they too are lured in by the glossy and sparkly artwork, they've since learned to respect "my" books:) Stay tuned for many fun projects to come!! If you've been following my blog, you probably have already figured out that we haven't moved past the original book I purchased (shown above).

No comments: