Monday, May 3, 2010

Picnic on the Pier

Fairy Girl couldn't get over how tiny her shadow feet were:)




We had a wonderful Quiznos picnic right on the pier.


This is my favorite park to take the girls--it's not far from the house, it's wooded, it's not crowded, it's peaceful. This park also hosts a large fun sledding hill on the other side of the bridge that we've enjoyed in the past. I took Angel here all the time when she was 1 and Fairy Girl was in my tummy--so I have very fond memories of my one-on-one time with Angel here. Unfortunately we were unable to cross the bridge as I had hoped, it was gated off---my guess is you don't want to sneak past the gate on an old wooden bridge, lest you might fall through some rotting wood or something not good:D--so, this time, we didn't break the rules:)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Looks like a fun day, and I'm glad no one feel through a hole in a bridge. :)