Sunday, March 25, 2012

This Week in Our Lives

Well, it appears I'm not as good about daily blogging...maybe I have more of a life now, maybe I'm just lazy:D  So, here's a recap of our past week:

We hit the beach!  And J and Little Angel were out in the water and a dolphin swam back and forth in front of them....only about 10 feet away---it was really cool!
Here's a photo from our first ever band rehearsal for the all-new Low Country Community Band.  This is a REALLY big deal!  I volunteered to be historian, as I feel I will be "growing old" with the band:D
We hit our little enclosed butterfly garden.  The butterflies have not "been born" yet, but there were a few black swallowtails.
While I've been busy creating bracelets for orders/requests or seeing the "The Hunger Games," J and Fairy girl were hard at work creating a garden plot, and planting tomatoes, bell peppers, zucchini, cucumber, basil, oh...and a Meyer Lemon Tree, as seen in our Jim Beam Whisky Barrel (I'm VERY excited for this one!)
And Little Miss Angel has literally started cooking and baking on her own, with very little supervision (we haven't let her handle a knife yet though; but she is managing the oven!)
And no blog entry would ever be complete without a brief appearance from Piper the Fluffy Poo!

1 comment:

Julie said...

cooking and baking already? by herself?

what does she make?