Monday, May 7, 2012

The Many Hats of Little Ms. Angel

My sweet Little Angel insisted on making dinner tonight. I do admit I got a late start...but it's now delayed an extra hour since my 8 year old is making all of it! (fresh steamed green beens, home-baked cranberry orange muffins, and a potato cheese casserole). We won't eat til 9 (yes, past their bedtime:D) but very much worth it! Did I mention she's 8!
 In case dinner for the family wasn't enough, earlier this afternoon, she decided to make Piper some doggy cookies!

The Barking Buddy Biscuits were a hit!





In case her eight year old chef hat isn't enough, she decided today to pick an experiement from our Usborne Book of Experiments, teach the experiment to her much younger 6.5 yr old sister, and conduct the experiment themselves; all with ZERO help from a grownup.

Pictured to the right, you will see Ms. Angel sporting her science teacher look:)

No comments: