Monday, October 7, 2013

i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.....................................

going back to a version of myself from five years ago....the very healthy/organic vegetarian/whole foods/pure ingredients, almost all home-made me, including some freezer cooking! (and this goes for the products that go onto my skin and hair as well!) I kind of let some of that go in 2009 when life happened; and after that we moved to SC, where I just did not have my Outpost Natural Foods ( we're still owners, and I still use my 15 year old canvas bags, but I will always miss it;). Although Publix is conveniently only a mile away, they just don't have much of a fresh produce organic selection. Whole Foods just opened up in Savannah, but it's just not worth the drive....so I decided to checkout Fresh Market on HHI, and I was surprised at how much organic produce they carry, and it's well-marked (and their organic milk is a better price than Publix)......so, instead of driving 20 minutes to the Tosa (Milwaukee people know this;) Outpost, I will now drive 20 minutes to Hilton Head for produce...which isn't a bad place to drive to, just another excuse to go to the beach I'm also double batching certain recipes (like my black bean lasagna)....one for dinner, one for the freezer........ in addition we've make our bread, our yogurt, our ranch dressing, our "Dr. Bronner's" liquid castile, our laundry soap, our ice cream, etc.......................I'm baaaaaaaaack!
yeahhhhhh me :D
 
 

No comments: