Monday, February 10, 2014

Let it Be...

I hosted a little contest for my Dragonfly Inspirations Creations followers.  It was a lot of fun!  I called it the "Creative Input Contest," where people submitted their ideas for inspirational metal stamped messages.  I would select the winning entry, to be created into a new bracelet design for my Etsy shop, and the winner would receive a metal stamped necklace with their winning message.  It was so much fun, and I had several great suggestions.  The one that stood out the most for me, was the suggestion "whisper words of wisdom...let it be."  And yesterday I created the the metal stamped necklace and made an announcement.  Well, the winner (also happens to be a highschool girlfriend:) was beyond excited.  She is a HUGE Beatles fan....and HUGE is an understatement:)  And, in complete (not planned on my end:) Divine Timing, I happened to post the winning entry during the Beatle's Tribute last night.  That just put my friend over the edge in excitement:)  I selected her entry based on loving the words myself, loving the concept of incorporating famous musical lines into my pieces (really gives me a whole new avenue!), and knowing it will sell:)

  So, without further adieu, the winning entry: 
click here to go to my Etsy shop to custom order YOUR favorite message, stamped onto a necklace:)



No comments: