Thursday, March 20, 2014

new adventures

I've mostly been a vegetarian for the last 23 years, and have not had a bite of meat for the last 15 years. Feeling the call to take it a step further and start cutting way back on dairy (I already drink almond milk, so for me it's cheese....and remember, I'm a native cheese head, so this is a leap;)

For me it's about reducing the fat intake because that's always what has worked best for me (recognizing it's not the right approach for everybody).

I'm very excited about my new cookbooks! One more from Happy Herbivore will arrive tomorrow....we've pretty much very greatly reduced our wheat intake (switching out to almond flour and very low, natural sugar intake at home)....this is my next exciting and natural healthy step.

Any changes I make for myself have to work for the whole clan:) 




No comments: