Tuesday, March 18, 2014

park day with friends

and South Carolina is starting to bloom (evidenced by the flowering pink bushes:).....spring is absolutely BEAUTIFUL in the Carolinas!  My first visit here before moving happened to be in April, when everything was just brilliant with flowers and colorful bushes...SC KNEW I was craving color after such a long winter, and South CArolina knew just how to lure me in:)  And I will NEVER take the gorgeous colors for granted...they are amazing!   I think I'm most definitely due for a trip back to Magnolia Plantation and Gardens next month.....South Carolina in all its spring glory!  Here are some px from  our park day today, plus  bonus pictures from one of my spring trips to Magnolia Plantation and Gardens from another year:



 
 
bonus memories from Charleston's Magnolia Plantation and Gardens:



No comments: