Tuesday, August 5, 2014

gifts for soul sisters

www.etsy.com/shop/DFInspirations

I had a REALLY big order Sunday; (ok, a few orders, going to various addresses; but all from one repeat customer).  I LOVE my customers!  They share their very personal stories with me; and often choose or create pieces in honor of their stories.  I am humbled and honored that they choose me, not just to share their stories, but to create such meaningful pieces.

Lots of sparkly bling headed out today.....from one soulful goddess who is pure heart....gifts for her soul sisters...




she also asked me to custom create her another bracelet.  She had a custom one created last year as well, and loved it so much, she came back....for a few more;)


I'm VERY grateful for each and every one of my customers!

No comments: