Wednesday, September 2, 2015

18 years ago today, I met this guy at the gym:)

Little did I know he was only in WI on business trips...so our entire three years of dating were spent long-distance, with me taking many trips to MI, and with lots of vacation and fun.
 
 J has an amazing sense of adventure which helped bring a girl who's most content sitting under a tree and reading a book, out of her shell a tad😉 (let's just say that for our second date, he rented a Cessna and took me flying to Lake Lawn Lodge to go out to dinner;)
 
Our adventures may have settled down a tad over the years, but are no less amazing.

Wishing my hubby a very happy birthday!
From his non refundable birthday gift 😎

(And today, after all these years, I finally figured out why he's always been so difficult to gift...how does he top me 😜)

No comments: