Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And Now, A Christmas Song (and video test)



Ok, my first video test/ attempt--we've had a very nice digital (technically analog) video camera for two years now, and have yet to figure out how to apply titles to it on our computer and to be able to create dvd's on the external drive we bought. I'm leaving it up to my hubby the engineer who is NOT technically challenged at all, and he's spent hours on it already, trying to figure it out. We'll make it work. In the mean time, I actually DO know how to use my still camera, and the video function on it, but never found a good use for the video function, until now:) (thanks for the inspiration Julie, though this is not quite as cute as your smiling and cooing two month old:)

Please note some humorous moments--if you listen carefully, you can hear my Farmville cows a-mooing--and as soon as I stopped the camera, Angel said, "mama, that's enough, our voice boxes hurt." And Fairy Girl said, "yes, and we need juicies!."

1 comment:

Julie said...

I hope to see more videos!

I also need to load some software onto our computer to do that stuff with our good camera, but it's just so easy to use my phone...

My favorite part of the song is the "OW!"