Monday, July 26, 2010

Some Scenes from Today: no rhyme or reason for the mix

He's my Angel!!

He's so purrttty, he's still seems more like a "she" to us:)

Laugh-try it, I dare you:D



Saw this as we were leaving Hilton Head today, on a car in front of me


I'm suddenly into the inspirational decor:)

So if SC can do this to MY fine hair, I'd LOVE to see what it does to someone who is more "known" for having LOTs of hair:D
Fun at World Market

mmmmmmmm, salt water taffey
A chair fit for a princess

On the left, you will meet Tasha, created by Fairy Girl; and on the right, please meet Ayla, created by Little Angel (please note, Ayla, was a name I considered for my first-born, as I had always thought it was so pretty since reading the Clan of the Cave Bear series:); so I was a little bit blown away when she came up with this name today, as I had never mentioned it to her:)










1 comment:

Julie said...

Who do you know with lots of hair? :)