Saturday, May 28, 2011

Circus World Museum

There were a couple of firsts here!  This is the first time Fairy Girl has ever been to a circus.  This is the first circus Little Angel can remember (she was 1.5 the last time she went, oh, and Fairy Girl was one month from being born--speaking of which, I hold a grudge.  I WANTED to ride on the elephant--I was 3 weeks from delivering my second baby girl and I WANTED to ride on the elephant?  Why?  Because I thought that would be the ultimate pregnancy photo!  Well, my MOTHER would not let me!!!  Can you believe that???  I consulted my beloved OB-GYN (who, by the way, gave me special permission just to travel to my parents' place:)  And here was his response: "as your physician, I would have to advise against it.  But if it were my wife or daughter, I'd say go for it:)"  Yes, my o.b. was VERY cool and I miss him dearly:)

There were other firsts, the girls (and grandma) had their very first elephant ride!  And, the girls were selected to be apart of the children's circus performance, performing as non-other-than, elephants!  I thought they were spectacular elephants!  They had experience you know, an hour or two earlier, riding Bubbles!

OH!!  And this is the VERY same place where my Little Angel, pictured here at age 1.5, had her VERY first pony ride!

No comments: