Friday, May 27, 2011

Holy Hill

This GORGEOUS and peaceful place tucked in/on the hills of the outskirts of beautiful small-town Hubertus, WI, is chalked with energy, light, and healing! I won't try to describe the history; no doubt the scope of its history goes far beyond what is described--but if you care to read about what is documented, here is a blurb. 

This place holds a lot of special meaning to me.  I don't recall if I was here as a child, but back in 2008 I made the brief journey with a friend of mine, who also happens to be a reiki master/practitioner---she is VERY connected and VERY spiritual.  Her name is Dawn---of course she took me to the infamous Mary Shrine and Mary Chapel where miraculous healings are said to have occurred.  It was a crowded day the day we went together--she picked up on a great deal of sadness around us, I was moved to share peace and joy.  But, next, what I wasn't expecting (thus I wore the wrong sandals:D) was a hike way down to a super charged energy vortex, set way down in a valley--it was a beautiful hike.  Dawn first asked the mosquitoes to respect our distance, and they left us alone:)  She then said some beautiful chants/ words, and shifted some energy.  And when we felt the time was right, I contributed with the reading of a Kahlil Gibran poem---as I was reading the poem, I came to the words describing the tolling of church bells, and at that EXACT moment, in complete Divine timing, the church bells tolled on the hill far above us!  It was a splendid, unforgettable moment of synchronicity, Divine Timing, and confirmation.

I returned to Holy Hill, on a gorgeous day in Wisconsin, on May 20, 2011.  It was a VERY peaceful and healing journey---I had many purposes for this trip--none of which I need to mention here--but what I walked away with was an incredible feeling of peacefulness and centeredness!  A visit to Holy Hill on this trip back to Wisconsin was probably more important than my primary purpose, band.  It is my hopes and prayers that with this trip I was able to help a few others who are near and dear to me, as well!





In sincere peace, joy and gratitude---I thank Thee!

No comments: