Sunday, October 19, 2014

We had a fabulous weekend in Florida!

After missing my parents who were unable to be in Florida for the last 1.5 years, they are back!  And we are SO beyond grateful.  We had a fabulous weekend together!


grandma and her girls and noodles, headed for day one of pool time!

then grandma and the girls took off, and J and I had the entire pool area to ourselves


it was like a second-honeymoon....well, except there were no palm trees in Alaska, from what I can recall;)


then the next day, grandma, grandpa, and the girls went pool-hopping:

pool #1

pool #2

pool#3

and while the girls were pool hopping, J and I took a road trip to Inverness to test recumbents on the Withlacoochee State trail.  A bob cat literally crossed about 5 feet in front of us, stopped on the trail, looked at us, and moved on.  (I'm wondering if he thought our bikes looked funny;)


and this bike, the Bacchetta 20, was the winner!

she came home with us;)

here's another recumbent shop that we stopped at; I thought this mural was VERY cool;)

and this morning, we stopped at our beloved Yalaha Bakery

YUM!

No comments: