Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I have a deep love of crystals and I've wanted to put together a mini crystal altar for you for quite some time now...

As a Reiki Master, and a spiritually-seeking person, I focus a lot on Intention and Energy.....Intention IS Energy! Intention is Magic! Intention is key in Manifesting your Heart's Desires!
Your Crystal mini altar will receive the royal treatment! Including: a relaxing Sage Smudge Bath, an Elemental Blessing, Kundalini Reiki, and the Love and Magic of my backyard forest! ....All this, before they arrive to their loving forever home!  (These travel well!)

**Follow this link to see other mini Intention Altars in my Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DFInspirations/search?search_query=mini+altar&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search



No comments: