Sunday, November 29, 2009

First Time Floating...


As we were driving to the parade line up, Little Fairy put her hat over her eyes and said, "look mommy, lights are out!." And then I looked back a little later, and she was sound asleep:)

A few of us went out to dinner after the parade--mmmmm banana creme pie for dessert!!!






The girls got to participate in their first TWO parades this year. At the end of the summer they marched with the doggy park group in the Rome Parade; and today they rode on the band wagon in the Menomonee Falls Christmas parade--it was chilly (but in the 40's)--the parade was after dark, so everything was so pretty and festive. I think the girls had a really nice time!!

2 comments:

Stix said...

how fun! I love the lights out comment. Perfect! (and I love when they sleep that hard :)

Our Blessed Journey said...

I thought of you with the sleep pic--I know how you like those:) Have you started your sleep photo project yet?