Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bedroom Update--Before and After


J. HAD to have the log beds. After he put together the girls' log beds, he was literally drooling (like I would with some fine Swiss Chocolate!). He asked about ordering, and I told him, let's just hold off on that til we move (no, nothing's in the works yet)--but, I just felt this was just one more large and HEAVY item to transport, plus our bedroom is small, and the bed does add a lot of weight to it. Well, he really wanted this, it meant a lot to him, so what can I say:) And I have to say, I love it---and along with the new bed, J got rid of our carpet, and the hardwood was in really good shape, so the room looks really nice now---a whole new room!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The hardwood floors look fantastic! Good job!

Julie said...

Purty!!