Thursday, February 4, 2010

January Birthdays spent in Florida!


This is from my birthday--we spent it on the beach of Anastasia State Park in St. Augustine---the girls picked out my princess cake and my beautiful sunflowers, first time I received sunflowers for a gift--LOVE THEM!

My birthday with my girls--as a January baby from the "northwoods" this is the first time I've EVER had a warm birthday! (In fact, I remember my 21st birthday in college--classes were canceled and the campus was BURIED in snow---no celebration that day--but I had fun walking around 10 feet of snow that fell that night:)


My little Angel had a WONDERFUL 6th birthday at a pizzarea (I can't believe she's 6)! As another "disadvantaged" January baby, this was the first time she ever got to spend a single birthday with any, let alone ALL of her fair-weathered grandparents!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Birthdays!

Looks like you had fun!