Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We're Buried--again






I know, more pictures of my backyard:) Just a record, more for myself, of a large amount of snow yeserday. According to what lay on my patio table as of yesterday afternoon, there was 14 inches, and the snow was still falling. And a special note to Julie---J did come home with two gallons of milk yesterday--only because we were out:) He did say the health food store where we purchase it, was empty though:)
Happy shoveling and snowblowing everyone! Oh, I should also note, there was an earth quack in Chicago at 4 am, measuring 4.5---boy, what a blizzard:) http://www.wptv.com/content/breakingnews/story/earthquake-chicago-illinois-midwest-4-3-magnitude/0Rs69-jI_UOmc58fXVc7YQ.cspx

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Isn't it beautiful! I love the snow when it first falls and is still all white and pretty looking. I always think of it as God's way of cleaning up a dirty world - making it all white - if only for a day!