Sunday, December 9, 2012

Because He Won't Buy Her a Pony...and other Sunday Stuff...

Photo: Since he won't buy her a pony, there are consequences....
and a comment from gramma: "So for xmas. A saddle for J & spurs & a whip for K?"

 Photo: A scene from my Sunday morning hike.  Wishing everybody a beautiful day!
Scene from my Sunday morning hike... 

Photo: Lowes kids' workshop projects
Lowes Kids' Workshop Project
Photo
crazy cool bike!

I just think he's cute:D
Photo: LAUGH AND PLAY EVERYDAY
SOLD!!

Featuring a metal stamped charm!  (by me:D)

Let me know if you are interested in this piece, or you can order directly from my Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/116912720/laugh-and-play-everyday-five-wrap-beaded
And I'm excited, (yet kind of sad, I sort of wanted to maybe keep this one for me:D) that my first bracelet from my new metal stamping charm line, just sold in my Etsy Shop!

The End:D

No comments: