Sunday, December 2, 2012

This Weekend in Review....

Photo: The girls in their first parade (not counting accompanying my band in parades:)...with the Okatie Youth Ballet in the Bluffton Christmas Parade

This was a VERY special weekend for the girls.....they've LONG had dreams of riding on their very own float in a parade.  Apparently riding on my band floats did not count.  But this past weekend, their dreams came true!!  They rode on a float with the Okatie Youth Ballet in our town's Christmas parade!  See, dreams really DO come true ;)

And following are just some random snapshots of my weekend; between a Sunday morning hike with Piper and our beautiful backyard:



I have a secret love affair with my clothes line;)


First year harvest on our Meyer Lemon tree...they are ready to be picked!

 

While I worked in the Bling Shop, the rest of the clan took a very long bike ride on the bike train! (*I LOVE that there are palm trees in so many of our photos; that's kind of cool:) 

 
This is my hiking partner; he's pretty cute:D


my favorite little, across the street from our subdivision hiking spot!

 
I LOVE the pops of fall berries!


After my hike, came home greeted in the driveway by this cute toad:D

And we managed to squeeze a campfire in too (outdoors;)  A GREAT weekend was had by all!





No comments: