Thursday, December 13, 2012

Some Backyard Bounty

Well, it's finally "cold" (yes, I'm a Wisconsin girl, I highly doubt if very many of my northern peep would let me get away with calling 45 degrees "cold,"...but hey, in my defense, it's also damp and rainy, and it was just in the mid 70s the other day....)...anyway, there is a point in reporting our current weather woes.....our Lemons...I was concerned we would lose our beautiful lemons on our first year Meyer lemon tree....so I pulled the...all of them, that magically emerged from this beautiful little tree of ours!

Photo: Finally pulled the lemons off our first-year Meyer lemon tree!
Not bad, eh?  And then, I happened to look to my left and was surprised to find these peppers!!!  including one that must have been on the vine long enough to ripen beyond green!
Photo: And then I found these peppers!
Now, not to be greedy or anything, but I'm pretty certain we planted some carrots somewhere too?  If you were a carrot, where would you be?

No comments: