Tuesday, March 12, 2013

gifts from grandma!!!

My Grandma used to give all the grandkids $2 bills for every occasion.  I still have a whole bunch of mine (though I admit to spending half of mine during college for something frivolous, clothing or something that I had to have at the time:)  But, I am grateful to have saved quite a few of these.  I don't even know if they print/issue/circulate $2 bills anymore?  How many of you have seen these:)

Photo: Who remembers these?  I spent about half of mine (desperate college student, ha ha;) but this is what I have left.  My grandma used to give these to her grand kids for every occasion!
This is one of the many money card envelopes that this came in; this would have been from the early to mid 80s, is my guess.
Photo: One of the money cards, from the 80's, that my $2 bills came in:)

No comments: