Sunday, June 23, 2013

eve of super moon 2013...take two

being a Sunday night, and with J having to get up VERY early for work; I opted to hit the beach for some solitary time tonight, working with the beautiful energies of the Atlantic and the Super Moon.  The high tide was EXCEPTIONALLY high tonight; at times, crashing over the sand dunes...it was amazing! So Blessed.






and when I returned home.....the deer were EVERYWHERE tonight; enjoying the super moon:) Saw a few driving through my town...then I saw a few out in the open in our "central park" area....then I saw three in someone's front yard...then I turned down my street and saw one in the front yard of the house next to the pond....and then I saw two SITTING under the tree of my next door neighbor's house...and finally, one standing in my front yard (and we wonder where one of our bushes disappeared to;).....I'm almost afraid to take Piper for his late-night stroll, he will go CRAZY 

I wonder if the deer were waiting for me to leave so they could howl? :D

No comments: