Thursday, July 11, 2013

I LOVE flowering bushes!

I never really thought a whole lot about them, until we first seriously visited the Carolinas in the spring....April to be exact...and at that time the Carolinas are just bursting with COLOR!  I've mentioned this before, but for me, the hardest part of Wisconsin winters was the lack of color...especially with so many cloudy days.  Our last winter there, 2010...I literally took my girls on color-seeking field trips, and took lots of photos, of color!  (and because I had the feeling that was going to be our last winter there, I wanted to do things with the girls, while they were old enough to maybe remember some of it:) Although sadly, Fairy Girl barely remembers WI anymore; and doesn't even remember our old house.  We moved down when she was four. But, regarding color and bushes (and maybe the beaches and warm breezes didn't hurt;)  when the job offer came down here, we JUMPED on it;)  Anyway, I HAVE A FLOWERING BUSH; and it seems like it flowers more than once a year, which I love!  And it recently came into full bloom:) 


 


and this has nothing at all to do with my flowering bush (although I have a nice view of it from here;)..... 
but.... Book, covered porch, rain....ahhhhh





No comments: