Tuesday, July 2, 2013

it's the little things in life....

that make your day....like little decorating updates!!!  After 2.5 years of staring at ugly apartment-like white verticle blinds, in my dining room...then after six weeks of staring at two very tall skinny boxes, containing my new window treatments......my life is finally in balance, again:)


ba bye ugly rental style blinds; you won't be missed!

nice view, wouldn't you agree!

These two long skinny boxes are holding my new bamboo curtains....been staring at the boxes for six weeks:). Hard to believe they were delivered via USPS; they barely fit in the mail truck 


voila!!!  SO HAPPY!

it's the little things, you know;)
 
And of course one project always leads to another...any excuse to hang my jungle monkey valences ! Goes great with the bamboo; monkeys love bamboo you know;)  

UPDATE...day two with new window treatments...the morning glow....LOVE...so soothing and tranquil!





I was a fly :/

Piper and his new baby




No comments: