Thursday, August 15, 2013

just another day in Paradise!

Mark this day...August 15, 2013....it was a high of about 69 degrees!  This must be some record low for this area.  Windows are open, breezes are flowing, the house smells SO good!  What a cozy October/November-like day it is!  I think I'm gonna have to bake something in honor of it...something involving pumpkin might fit the bill;)

just a couple of snapshots from our day:

homeschooling's not all fun and games you know...wait a minute...YES IT IS!!!!

more popcorn...pretty please.....I'm so cute, you can't resist this fluffy face:)

this morning the girls were playing "office" (aren't you digging the spectacles?  I am;)  the girls both begged me in the worst kind of way for glasses...they don't need glasses...but apparently it's some sort of fashion statement....so I took them to Wally world, and for $9 a piece, I was able to purchase demo frames:)  This was two years ago....they no longer require them for a fashion statement, but they do use them for engaging in such activities like: playing school, or playing office....apparently glasses make people look more intelligent, or professional or something;)

Anyway, here's how it all went down:
Playing office worker...dictionary, toddler phone, and most importantly, the candy dish:D (quote from Fairy Girl : "the community candy pot keeps workers coming back:D")  (it's true, I can personally vow for that;)

after a little while:
Now she's on the P.A. System yelling at all of her employees to stop taking two hour breaks on Thursdays:) 


and soon after that:
And now she packed up her stuff and said she got fired...."can you come to my office please, oh and bring a box:D" 




well, since she managed to get herself fired, I guess there's not much more to report on this posting;)

No comments: