Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall in the Smokies!

I miss fall!

I do, I really miss fall in the northwoods....it is just not the same down here!  I miss pumpkins and mums and Indian corn, and carmel apples, and all things fall harvest crafty and pumpkin patches and apple cider and hot cocoa and apple orchards and apple pie and the giant pumpkin fest and the beautiful colors and the crisp air (ok, maybe just a little;) and and and........ But, it's a good trade off for us, can't have it all:)  So, we try to do a fall camping trip every year, to get the flavor of fall (the colors weren't changing yet this year, but there were a few orange leaves on the ground...and that made me happy:)  And, so here is my little tour of Fall in the Smokies:

 




 

 




and since I now live in the south: "happy fall y'all!"
(this English Major literally just CRINGED typing that;)




No comments: