Sunday, September 15, 2013

The BEST ideas come from YOU!!!! coming soon to my Etsy shop.......wine rings!

my best ideas come from my customers!
I just happen to have excellent listening skills, and the ability to create their vision ;)

 

I will have different price levels and options.  This would be my personalized option.  I'll have an individual option and a minimum order option.

this will be my artistic wine ring offer, and will be sold individually.   Wine Bling!
 
this will be my least expensive option....I will create groups of these in wine colors/theme...such as above, or random various colors and charms, such as in the photo below, and offer them as sets:
 
I'm thrilled and grateful for all the projects that continuously flow my way!  It's very exciting to know that every week, the Universe will send me folk with a new project ideas...and I'm even more grateful for how many wonderful friends I've met along the way! 

Cheers!





No comments: