Sunday, September 22, 2013

my sweet girl is an EIGHT girl now!!!!

I can't believe Fairy Girl is eight?!!!  Where did all the time go?  when we moved to SC, she was still four....you know, meaning she was three the year before....which means she was still a toddler.  Yet, it feels like our move to SC was just yesterday, which means, just yesterday, she was still a toddler; right?!

Well, I'll get over it, I'm pretty nostalgic when it comes to my kiddos...and it goes way beyond the normal mom thing.  But it's all good:)

I'd love to wish a VERY Happy Birthday to my beautiful Fairy Girl!!!! I can't begin to tell you how much joy, love, and laughter this sweet little girl brings into the world.  She's sensitive, fun, caring, compassionate, energitic, creative, and down right funny!  I love you with all of my BEing, and want nothing but joy, love, and peace for you.  Always be true to your self, beautiful girl, and your dreams will all come true.  You bring so much Light to this world!

Please enjoy this little trip down Fairy Girl Lane:)  Pictures from her actual eight birthday will be posted at a later date:)

 

 



 

















  



No comments: